We know that business decisions affect our families, which is why we don’t keep the two mutually exclusive but rather take a holistic approach to helping business owners and their families. We help you build and protect your wealth, both within your business and your family, through a simple process that utilizes unique wealth management strategies.
We believe that business owners are the backbone of local economies and we are happy to help fellow business owners with tax efficient and legacy building wealth management strategies, tailored to fit your unique needs.
When choosing a business advisor, you need to know that they care and that they are equipped to help you both now and in the future. Achieving your financial goals should be a priority for both you and your advisor. You can be assured that we care, because we manage our own business finances using the same strategies as those that we share with our clients. We differentiate ourselves from main street advisors by offering;
- Alternative Options: Stocks and Bonds are not the only investment options available to your business. We believe you should be provided investment strategies that best suit your needs. Some alternative investment holdings we help businesses and families acquire include but are not limited to; Real Estate, Farmland, Precious Metals, and Royalty Companies. Additionally, if you already own these assets, they should be considered part of your portfolio when making holistic investment decisions. These strategies can help you minimize risk while optimizing growth.\
- Risk Management: We know that costs and fees eat away profits, which is why we help you identify and reduce fees within your business through our risk management audit. Who holds you assets is equally important, which is why we utilize a third part trust platform that safeguards your holdings. Limiting risk and reducing fees is a win/win strategy for business owners.
- Legacy Planning: Your legacy is so much more than the business you leave behind. We believe in helping families proactively plan their legacy; spanning to their children’s children and beyond. We can help ensure your business legacy is tax efficient and holistic. There is no separating family and business, so rather than ignoring one or the other, we help you develop a legacy that reflects your family values and preserves the business you have built.
If your business could benefit from one or all of these strategies, take a minute of your time to schedule an initial meeting. This will help you take the first step in helping your business thrive now and through the future.
- Understand: We start by understanding your business goals to ensure that any recommendations and strategies that we put together align with your vision as a business leader.
- Review: Next we examine and inventory your current holdings including; investment accounts, retirement plans, cash accounts, reserves, real estate, land, other business interests, royalties, insurance policies, succession plan, buy/sell agreements, and any other asset that impacts your business. We may employ a more in depth audit depending upon your business size, which could include; credit card merchant audit, waste and recycling audit, workers compensation insurance audit, parcel shipping expense audit, cost segregation study, property tax review, research and development tax credits, and workers opportunity tax credits.
- Develop: Once we have an understanding of your goals and your financials, we can help develop a strategy that addresses your business goals and accounts for tax strategies available to you. You should leave no stone unturned when it comes to setting your business up for success now and in the future. We utilize third party experts as needed to bring you best in class service and strategies.
- Plan: The fourth step is to understand the legacy that you want to build and leave behind. We believe that every business and more specifically, every family leaves a legacy but it’s up to you to determine what you want that legacy to be. We can help you ensure that your business legacy reflects your family values.
This journey starts with a conversation, let us help you get started today, simply click here!